Path to PRESCHOOL Enrollment
Step 1 – Submit the online Inquiry Form or contact Director of Admissions, Emily Hoke, at 570.742.2638 to secure a Preschool information packet.
Step 2 – Make an appointment to meet with Emily and tour the Meadowbrook Campus. As part of the tour, you will see the Preschool classrooms and Daycare. Write down any questions that you have and come prepared to ask them.
Step 3 – Schedule an appointment for your child to take the Preschool Placement Screening. You may schedule your tour to be done the same day as the screening if you choose.
- All new students entering Junior Kindergarten or Kindergarten will be given a Preschool Placement Screening before enrollment is finalized. This includes all children who will be four years old or older on or before October 31st. (Three-year-old Nursery School students do not need to be screened.)
- All children taking the placement screening will receive a fun take-home pack!
Step 4 – After you know the results of the placement screening, finalize enrollment.
- Application forms and appropriate fees must be completed and turned into the office to secure a place in a class.
- Although most placements are successful, we will reevaluate a child’s placement if the need arises once school begins.
- Admissions procedures for the current school year may vary after the school year has started.
Path to Enrollment | GRADES 1-12
Step 1 – Submit the online Inquiry Form or contact Director of Admissions, Emily Hoke, at 570.742.2638 for an information packet.
Step 2 – Set up a campus visit.
Visits may be customized to include any or all of the following:
- Informational interview with our school administrator (mandatory before enrolling – student must be present if entering grade 6 -12)
- Tour of the campus
- Visit to a classroom (students are invited to spend a full day or any part of a day moving through classes with future classmates)
- Financial consultation with our Director of Finance
Bringing the following information to the campus visit is recommended:
- Current report card
- Most recent standardized testing scores
- Any other documentation vital to understanding student needs (IEP, etc)
- Questions you would like to get answered
Step 3 – Schedule any necessary screenings or placement testing (grades 1-5 screening required, grades 6-8 math placement required).
Step 4 – Receive an official Letter of Acceptance
Step 5 – Complete enrollment application, make payment arrangements, and submit appropriate paperwork
Meadowbrook Christian School is a ministry of Christ Wesleyan Church and welcomes all interested students who desire a strong academic program from a Christian perspective. Meadowbrook Christian School admits students of any race, color, gender, and national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. In addition, the school does not discriminate in the hiring process on the basis of any race, color, gender, and national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, activities, and educational programs generally accorded or made available to employees at the school.