Core Values & Governing Principles
“Passing the baton to the next generation”
Physical training is of some value, but Godliness has value for all things, holding promise for both this life and the life to come. I Timothy 4:8
The athletic program exists to support the mission and purpose of Meadowbrook Christian School and not itself. Therefore, its’ core values and governing principles should support the goals of citizenship and strive for excellence in faith and learning. The values and principles outlined here are not meant for paper show. We desire that our athletic program be described by others using the words and ideals found here.
Integrity | To encourage purity of intention, to have a heart that desires to always do what is right, once a person knows what is right – Matthew 22:16
Unity | To work toward a combination or arrangement of parts into a singleness of purpose. – Colossians 3:23
Discipline | To develop and demonstrate training that leads to proper behavior and for moral improvement. – I Corinthians 9:24-27
Super Seven Principles
Our athletic program should be an offering to the Lord and offer us life skills for our future.
- Be Fully Present | Colossians 3:23
- Be Coachable | Hebrews 12:11
- Learn to be a Great Communicator | Ephesians 4: 25
- Make Hard Work Your Passion | Proverbs 14:23
- Develop and Demonstrate Loyalty | Romans 14:19
- Make Winning an Attitude | Philippians 4:13
- Handle Success Like You Handle Failure | Philippians 2:14-16