Recognizing and rewarding students for their positive impact on our mission is an important part of our culture and climate. Our Character Counts program exists to inspire our students to develop words and habits that form godly character and build a foundation for relational and vocational success.
This year Meadowbrook Christian School’s Character Counts program for 1st through 12th focuses on the “one anothers” of the Bible and how we should treat one another. Each month a different “one another” will be chosen for our students to learn more about and focus on. At the end of the month two students from each grade cluster (Lower Elementary, Upper Elementary, Middle School, and High School) who have exemplified this month’s character trait will be recognized.
The “one anothers” of the Bible are as follows:
- September – Greet one another
- October – Build up one another
- November – Be humble toward one another – others first
- December – Serve one another
- January – Live in peace with one another
- February – Love one another
- March – Have compassion toward one another
- April – Encourage one another