Recognizing and rewarding students for their positive impact on our mission is an important part of our culture and climate. Our Character Counts program exists to inspire our students to develop words and habits that form godly character and build a foundation for relational and vocational success.
This year Meadowbrook Christian School’s Character Counts program for 1st through 12th focuses on the “Heroes of the Faith”. Each month students will learn about a different Bible hero and focus on one-character trait that we can learn from their story. At the end of the month two students from each grade cluster (Lower Elementary, Upper Elementary, Middle School, and High School) who have exemplified this month’s character trait will be recognized.
The “Heroes of the Faith” are as follows:
- September – Lydia: Hospitality
- October – Timothy: Godly Example
- November – Barnabas: Encourager
- December – Esther: Selfless
- January – Gideon: Cooperation
- February – Deborah: Leadership
- March – David: Friendship
- April – Noah: Diligence